camel-users mailing list archives

From jpeschke <pesc...@etone.de>
Subject RESOILVED: Durability with dynamically created Virtual Topic consumers
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 08:48:16 GMT
Hello,
Ok, sorry - my fault.
The VirtualTopic consumption works like a charm & exactly as expected. I
just made a mistake in my route setup what caused the recipientList for the
consuming system to be empty. So the whole thing worked just fine from the
beginning, only the camel route that consumed the virtual topic didn't
dispatch the message any further *facepalm* :(.

Analyzing the "Enqueue" und "Dequeue" values within the ActiveMQ broker (via
jConsole) finally got me on the right track.

Thanks anyway!

Joerg