camel-users mailing list archives

From michal1988 <>
Subject Re: AMQPComponent routes - running out of UNIX descriptors
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:34:45 GMT
Hi Quinn, Thanks for the response.  I use the newest version 2.17 the same
situation with 2.16.2.

I cannot shared the code, my terminal is not connected to internet :/

I will try to describe it.

The simplified version of the code is:

Create DefaultCamelContext().
I create a AMQPComponent  like in tutorials.
Add it via context.addComponent("amqp", amqpComp").

call addRoutes with RouteBuilder() which create a Route(with json parsing
inside of it).

Inside of it I read from queue via:

Processor) and then:

Every usage of route create a new connection to AMQP broker so the UNIX
descriptor is reserved. In my system there is going to be high number of