camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <>
Subject Re: Loop through the files from FTP server and process
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 03:14:24 GMT
The FTP component is a polling consumer, so it will continue to look for files at the location
you specify.  The FTP component is derived from the File component, so you need to look at
the docs for the File component to see the polling configurations.

By default, the component will poll for new files every 500-ms (the default value for the
delay URI option.

After the file is retrieved, you’re bean should be able to process it.  Then it will be
called again for the next file, etc.

Does that help?