camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <Vanshul.Cha...@target.com>
Subject Kafka producer ssl error
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:10:55 GMT
Hello,

I am getting below error when I connect to kafka 0.9 over ssl.

[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 0 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 1 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 2 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 3 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 4 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 5 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 6 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 7 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 8 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}
[-network-thread | tcomil-audit] NetworkClient                  WARN  Error while fetching
metadata with correlation id 9 : {tcomil-audit-log=UNKNOWN}

My topic was created on broker and I can access it using 9092(non ssl port). When we used
ACL entries for topic, I started getting this error.

Any issues in settings etc.

Vanshul