camel-users mailing list archives

From Mithu Tokder <mithutok...@gmail.com>
Subject [Observation] Endpoint URI options ordering
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 07:54:34 GMT
Hi,
I have one question regarding the options provided in endpoint URI.
I have the following URI in the from() method in my java DSL

ftp://myserver/data/?*username*=xx&*password*=xx&*move*
> =../archive/${date:now:yyyyMMdd}/${file:onlyname.noext}_${date:now:yyyyMMdd}.${file:ext}

where the URI options are provided in following order
1) username
2) password
3) move

In one of my Bean processor I have used the following code to get the URI
from camel Exchange

final String fromUri = exchange.getFromEndpoint().getEndpointUri();

Here i get the same URI as the following

ftp://myserver/data/?*move*
> =../archive/${date:now:yyyyMMdd}/${file:onlyname.noext}_${date:now:yyyyMMdd}.${file:ext}&
> *password*=xx&*username*=xx

Where the order of the URI options are
1) move
2) password
3) username

Is there any reason for the change in order in URI options as configured
initially? Is there any option to get the same URI from  getEndpointUri()
method.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Mithu Tokder