camel-users mailing list archives

From Gerard Klijs <gerard.kl...@dizzit.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.17 Kafka SSL Producer and Consumer
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:38:02 GMT
I already posted some code used with Camel 2.17 release candidate to
produce topics, using ssl and the schema registry. We will actually try the
consumer this sprint, so I could post some example in this thread if we get
it to work.

When producing I get the following warnings (which does not seem 'real'
warnings):
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] KafkaProducer                  WARN
 block.on.buffer.full config is deprecated and will be removed soon. Please
use max.block.ms
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] KafkaProducer                  WARN
metadata.fetch.timeout.ms config is deprecated and will be removed soon.
Please use max.block.ms
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] KafkaProducer                  WARN
timeout.ms config is deprecated and will be removed soon. Please use
request.timeout.ms
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] ProducerConfig                 WARN  The
configuration sasl.kerberos.ticket.renew.window.factor = 0.8 was supplied
but isn't a known config.
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] ProducerConfig                 WARN  The
configuration sasl.kerberos.kinit.cmd = /usr/bin/kinit was supplied but
isn't a known config.
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] ProducerConfig                 WARN  The
configuration sasl.kerberos.ticket.renew.jitter = 0.05 was supplied but
isn't a known config.
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] ProducerConfig                 WARN  The
configuration max.block.ms = 60000 was supplied but isn't a known config.
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] ProducerConfig                 WARN  The
configuration sasl.kerberos.min.time.before.relogin = 60000 was supplied
but isn't a known config.
[nl.rabobank.beb.MainApp.main()] ProducerConfig                 WARN  The
configuration request.timeout.ms = 30000 was supplied but isn't a known
config.