camel-users mailing list archives

From Gerard Klijs <gerard.kl...@dizzit.com>
Subject Re: Kafka producer ssl error
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:33:17 GMT
Seems more like a kafka issue. Did you set the correct super user for the
broker? There are a lot of things which can go wrong when going from
non-ssl connections to ssl-connection and using the acl, so start by using
ssl first, and ACL later. This way you better know where to look when you
encounter problems.