camel-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Pirson <frederic.pir...@gmail.com>
Subject [Cxf]Problem with the conduit selector
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 19:19:27 GMT
Hello,

I don't know if it is a concern for camel or cxf.

For a project, we are using a soap webserivce with contract first.
In the wsdl, the transport is specified as jms (SOAP/jms).

When I make a cxf:endpoint with a http address without the wsdl location in
it, it works perfectly by using the http conduit.
When the same cxf:endpoint contains the wsdl location, it tries to use the
JMS conduit !

I don't know if it s the expected behavior, but I think the conduit should
be selected by the given address instead of the transport inside the wsdl ;
or the conduit to use should be specified in the cxf:endpoint ?

Regards

Frédéric Pirson