camel-users mailing list archives

From Charlee Chitsuk <charlee...@gmail.com>
Subject [CAMEL-JETTY] How to manage filter-mapping?
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 01:39:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to put the "servlet-filter" to the "camel-jetty" (version
2.17.0). At the moment I config the route as the following: -

from("jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8080/myweb"
       + "?matchOnUriPrefix=true&"
       + "filtersRef=my-filter&"
       + "filterInit.key1=value1")

Everything work great, the filter applies for "/myweb/*". Anyhow I would
like to apply the filter only for some path, e.g. "/myweb/foo/*".

Regarding to the "web.xml", we are able to set the 'filter-mapping' by
providing the 'url-pattern', e.g.

<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>my-filter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/foo/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

I'm not sure if there is any configuration via the 'camel-jetty' or not.
Could you please help to advise further?

--
   Best Regards,

   Charlee Ch.