camel-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CamelProxy and <proxy> on Camel 2.16
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:39:03 GMT
Hi Claus,
I know why I didn't found the "binding" attribute on the <proxy>:

In my XML I used this schema location for camel spring:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd"

I would expect it to point to the last version of Camel spring schema, but
it doesn't:
as you can see on this page http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/
"camel-spring.xsd" seems to be "camel-spring-2.15.0.xsd", they have the
same date.

And in "camel-spring-2.15.0.xsd" the binding attribute on the proxy is
missing, I need to change to
xsi:schemaLocation="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring-2.16.1.xsd"

Note also that I'm updating to camel 2.16.2, but a schema for this version
is missing.

So, shouldn't the camel-spring.xsd be updated to camel 2.16? Also,
shouldn't this XSD be updated to camel 2.16.2?

Thank you,
Cristiano