camel-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject CamelProxy and <proxy> on Camel 2.16
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 08:23:11 GMT
Hello All,

I'm updating our project to use latest Camel 2.16 from camel 2.13.2

Launching tests, I've discovered the new behavior of the CamelProxy which
turns on Parameter Binding by default (
http://camel.apache.org/using-camelproxy.html#UsingCamelProxy-WhatissendontheMessage),
and makes my tests fails. On the tests the fix has been easy. I've changed
this code:

    Endpoint endpoint = context.getEndpoint("direct:start");
    MyService proxy = ProxyHelper.createProxy(endpoint, MyService.class);

to this code which set the binding to false:

    MyService proxy =
        new ProxyBuilder(context).endpoint("direct:start")
        .binding(false).build(MyService.class);

My question is:
in production we use the Spring DSL with the <proxy> tag, for example:

<proxy id="proxyId" serviceInterface="com.example. MyService"
serviceUrl="direct:start" />

should I turn off binding also on these proxies? How can I do on the Spring
DSL?

Thank you very much,
Cristiano