camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel reference property files with and without OSGI
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 17:06:53 GMT
Hi,

I am using 2.16.1 and Karaf 4.0.2.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you mean that I need
to define default properties for every single property in the
blueprint during development and testing, and then when the bundle is
deployed, these values are overridden by the cfg file as that is
loaded by Karaf?

Could you explain what you mean by "specificy them to CBTS in a comma
delimited string"?

Best
Souciance