camel-users mailing list archives

From "BURN, James" <James.B...@oup.com>
Subject Ampersand in ftp password
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 11:43:20 GMT
Hi

Running ServiceMix 5.1.1, Camel 2.13.2

I'm trying to connect to a client's ftp server. They have given me a password with an ampersand
in.

<from uri="ftp://user@ftp.site.com:21/dir/?password=pass&word&amp;delete=true"/>

I tried encoding as %26 and as %2526 but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks

James

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You
may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those
of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it,
along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email
communications.