camel-users mailing list archives

From "Walzer, Thomas" <thomas.wal...@integratix.net>
Subject Re: Use LDAP component to connect to different backend systems
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:05:20 GMT
Hi,

I would remove/add the routes via the context API
This was already discussed here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15248776/dynamic-change-endpoint-camel#15254698

Cheers, Thomas.

> Am 15.03.2016 um 13:55 schrieb Kostov, Andreya <andreya.kostov@sap.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> We are using Spring Web 4.2.4 and Apache Camel 2.16.2.
> We want to create a route which reads data from an Active Directory service. We want
to use the Camel LDAP component. Our requirement is that we are able to read from different
backend systems, which are configured by the user.
> The LdapContext which is used should be registered as a bean and it is looked up by the
component from the Spring WebApplicationContext. However, this does not work for us, as we
do not have the bean at deploy-time.