camel-users mailing list archives

From Palmentieri Nunzio <Nunzio.Palmenti...@eng.it>
Subject Camel XMLRPC dateTime.iso8601 format.
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:34:18 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to use XMLRPC over apache Camel.

I succeeded in getting response from xmlrpc server, but I got an error When trying to receive
a date field in the following format:

<member>
      <name>startDate</name>
      <value>
            <dateTime.iso8601>20160301T12:00:00+0000</dateTime.iso8601>
      </value>
</member>

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Nunzio Palmentieri

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
Via Emanuele Gianturco, 15 - 80142 Napoli
Tel.    +39 0816103388
Mob. +39 3351214806
www.eng.it

This electronic message contains information from Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.,
which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be use of the individual(s)
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.