camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Camel Synchronous One time Routing for files
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:39:06 GMT
Sorry - I didn’t ask my question very well.

How different are the “dynamic routes”?  Are there a few common patterns, and you’re
just applying different configurations to those patterns?

Also, why do you think you’d have better control and error handling if you run the routes
synchronously?

If you could provide some more detail on the type(s) of routes you’re trying to dynamically
create, how you envision triggering the creation of the routes (i.e. a file, a JMS messages,
whatever), and what kind of “control and error handling” you think you may loose with
parallel operation of the routes, that would help.