camel-users mailing list archives

From rburdet <>
Subject Camel Ldap, get body after getting exception
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 20:23:23 GMT
Im struggling with a ldap server which has referral problems. So returning
with javax.naming.PartialResultException after my query.
I've noticed that existing results of my query or not, the exception is
always thrown, but i lose my result in the way. I've been using jxplorer to
verify that the query does work and does return results despite the

I tried something like :

	<to uri="ldap:ldapserver?base=[[BASE_DN]]"/>
    		<process ref="exceptionHandler"/>
	        <log message="=== BODY : ${body}" />
    		<process ref="tokenizer"/>

but i cannot get the result if the exception is raised. Is there a way to
bypass it and get the result anyways?

Yours faithfully