camel-users mailing list archives

From Jens <>
Subject Re: Camel on OSGi - Get Bundle Name?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:43:01 GMT
Ranx wrote
> There are a variety of ways to do that but what is it you are after
> actually?  There may be easier ways to accomplish what you are after.  Are
> you using Blueprint?  One mechanism is the BlueprintListener.  You can
> also get the information and inject it during instantiation and I think
> the FrameworkUtil will also let you get that information (don't quote me
> on that one though).
> I find that when I'm trying to get the bundle for some reason there is
> usually something else I'm trying to accomplish and that there's an
> easier, different or better way to do it.

I do need the bundle name for a centralized logging service. The processor
may appear in both routes using Blueprint and routes using Spring. My
question is, *how* do I get that information (the bundle name)? How do I
find out which bundle a route or context is defined in (or, alternatively,
run from)? I don't see how BlueprintListener or FrameworkUtil can help