camel-users mailing list archives

From Ranx <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: Camel on OSGi - Get Bundle Name?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:59:02 GMT
There are a variety of ways to do that but what is it you are after actually?
There may be easier ways to accomplish what you are after.  Are you using
Blueprint?  One mechanism is the BlueprintListener.  You can also get the
information and inject it during instantiation and I think the FrameworkUtil
will also let you get that information (don't quote me on that one though).

I find that when I'm trying to get the bundle for some reason there is
usually something else I'm trying to accomplish and that there's an easier,
different or better way to do it.

Brad