camel-users mailing list archives

From sharma_arun_se <>
Subject RE: Camel ftp component : JSCH-0.1.44 Vs OpenSSH_6.6.1 issue: Leads to error : com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: End of IO Stream Read
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:14:59 GMT
Hi Claus, Hans,

We are using Camel FTP component ( to
connect with FTP server.

We are not directly using "Jsch". I understand that Camel-ftp component make
use of "Jsch" library internally. Do we need to change something or
configure "Jsch" internally?

We started facing this SSH/Jsch  issue once our customer applied latest fix
for SSH.

Arun Kumar (sharma_arun_se)

Expert SOA (Fuse ESB, Camel, ActiveMQ, OSGi) and RESTful Solution Architect, Open Source Contributor.