camel-users mailing list archives

From sharma_arun_se <arun.kaun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel ftp component : JSCH-0.1.44 Vs OpenSSH_6.6.1 issue: Leads to error : com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Session.connect: java.io.IOException: End of IO Stream Read
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 12:17:56 GMT
Hi Claus,

Thanks for replying.
We are planning to get rid of Fuse, ServiceMix and planning to use Camel
only solution.
Do you think Camel latest version have SSH/JSCH issue fixed. That is we do
not face such issue with "Camel only" solution?

I suppose, now I am asking question in right forum. This is what I found in:
http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

"Use the user forum for you Camel questions, and asking for help.

    Camel User Forum <-- Use this forum"

-----
Regards,

Arun Kumar (sharma_arun_se)

Expert SOA (Fuse ESB, Camel, ActiveMQ, OSGi) and RESTful Solution Architect, Open Source Contributor.
linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/aronkumar
twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/SharmaArunKumar
blog: http://techiesweek.blogspot.com/
Gtalk: arun.kaundal@gmail.com