camel-users mailing list archives

From Narsi Nallamilli <narsi.nallami...@gmail.com>
Subject help on cxfrs client trigger
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:12:33 GMT
Hi,

I have rsServer and rsClient defined in my camel context,

<cxf:rsServer id="netsuiteRsServer"
		address="http://localhost:9001/"
		loggingFeatureEnabled="true" loggingSizeLimit="-1">
		<cxf:serviceBeans>
			<ref bean="niLoginEndPointImpl"/>
		</cxf:serviceBeans>
		<cxf:providers>
			<ref bean="authenicationFilter"/>
			<bean class="com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider"/>
		</cxf:providers>
	</cxf:rsServer>

<cxf:rsClient id="rsClient" address="http://localhost:9001/">
  	<cxf:providers>
		<bean class="com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJsonProvider"/>
	</cxf:providers>
</cxf:rsClient>

<endpoint uri="cxfrs://bean://rsClient?throwExceptionOnFailure=false"
id="aiRestProducer"/>

Now, I would like to trigger this client every hour and fetch the reponse
from it,

I can see various component available like, scheduler, quartz and timer.

Please help me with the right component I should use in my case.