camel-users mailing list archives

From geoHeil <>
Subject Camel Properties Spring Boot Unit test not found
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2016 14:26:26 GMT

my Camel properties work fine during normal execution of the software.
However, when I execute it via JUnit the properties cannot be read anymore.
As this is a spring boot application I stored the properties in the
application.yml properties file.

This is the error-message:
Property with key [myProperty] not found in properties from text:

The following annotations are used for the test class:
@SpringApplicationConfiguration(classes = MyClass.class)
and the properties are defined in src/main/resources/application-test.yml