camel-users mailing list archives

From urwithsumit <sumit.kushw...@gmail.com>
Subject Customize the Http Response Code for REST Service
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 04:52:31 GMT
Hi,

I am developing a REST service using apache Camel REST DSL.
In the service if the request validation fail or any excepted failure
happens than I send back a response message with the Custom Error Code. In
this scenario the HTTP Response Code that gets returned is 200Ok.

I want to Change the Response Code from 200 to some custom Response Code. At
the same time I also want to maintain the Service Response Message.

How can I achieve this feature.

Regards
Sumit