camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject XSLT in Camel not working as expected
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:02:29 GMT
Hey guys

I am trying to remove duplicates from a sorted xml based on an attribute
value. XSLT code pasted below. I tested this xslt code in OxygenXMLEditor
tool and this very same code seems to be working absolutely fine.

But to my surprise, its not removing the duplicates when using camel xslt
component.
The transformed body still contains the duplicates.

What could be the reason for this not working from Camel routes?

Cheers
Reji

*<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    <xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>
    <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
        <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()" />
        </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>
    <xsl:template match="Item[MozartItemNumber/@value =
preceding::Item/MozartItemNumber/@value]"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>*

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse
ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews