camel-users mailing list archives

From raffi <>
Subject Cache level for non-transacted producers, activemq?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 02:13:14 GMT
I'm using CACHE_CONSUMER for concurrent queue consumers (non-transacted),
that works fine.
For producers, what should the cache level be assuming non-transacted
sessions? Is CACHE_SESSION ok? I want to avoid creating/destroying sessions
for each send operations.

I've configured separate connection pools and factories for camel producers
and consumers to have full control for this config.

    <bean id="activemqproducer"
      <property name="configuration" ref="jmsConfigProducer"/>
   <bean id="jmsConfigProducer"
      <property name="cacheLevelName"           value="CACHE_SESSION" />