camel-users mailing list archives

From jamesburn <>
Subject Re: file trigger processing lots of files
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:02:22 GMT

Yes and yes.

A .camellock file appears for each of the files, and most are
processed/removed. but CamelBatchComplete is then set to true and the route
stops. The .camellock for the file which I put a delay on is then cleared
and the file remains unprocessed.

I've customised the shutdown strategy to avoid having to wait for 5 minutes

	<bean id="defaultShutdownStrategy"
		<property name="timeout" value="10"/>
		<property name="shutdownNowOnTimeout" value="true"/>

My concern is still that I need to know when all the threads have completed
(succesfully/with a pause or not) and THEN trigger the route shutdown/other

CamelBatchComplete seems to be set to true before this event however?