camel-users mailing list archives

From jrp256 <jim.pir...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel+Spring Boot route with 2 ActiveMQ brokers on different servers
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:40:05 GMT
I've set up a route that reads from queue A, modifies the message, and writes
to queue B. Queue A is on one server, queue B on another, so I've configured
2 connection factories with different names, consumeConnectionFactory and
publishConnectionFactory.

I can't get past the error:

Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoUniqueBeanDefinitionException: No
qualifying bean of type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] is defined: expected
single matching bean but found 2:
consumeConnectionFactory,publishConnectionFactory

Can anyone point me to an example of how to do this?