camel-users mailing list archives

From Stanisław Kuś <stasi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Consuming
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:19:03 GMT
Hi,

thanks for answering. I have two separate servers running ActiveMQ ( my
datasources ) and a single Camel App that should consume from those 2
instances in a transactional way.

What I can do is from( broker1:queue:source,
broker2:queue:source).process(....  . The problem is what transaction
manager should I use  ? Trying with JTATransactionManager for all of them
or use separated JMSTransactionManager for each server ?

Thanks for anwers,

Best,

Stan