camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hawt.io example
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 07:58:40 GMT
Hi

You should use the hawtio community
http://hawt.io/community/index.html

Such as the google forum, or the irc chat room.

Mind that hawtio can access any information from Java if its available
as JMX, so just JMX enable the information you want to see in hawtio.

And there is some hawtio plugin examples here
https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/tree/master/hawtio-plugin-examples

--
Claus Ibsen