camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I access the SNI extension in HTTP4?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:37:25 GMT
The javadoc for that SNI says its since java 1.8. But take a 2nd look
to be sure.

Yeah I would assume somewhere with that configurer you can control all
yourself. You may want to peak in the source of camel-http4 what
happens and to give you an idea how to setup the security.

You can of course also look at  the http4 docs itself as that ought to
help as well.

--
Claus Ibsen