camel-users mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <>
Subject Is there a way to selectively disable data binding in a rest-dsl route?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 20:45:51 GMT
Most of my routes return json, but I now have a new route that needs to
return binary data. This automatically gets marshalled into json due to
using the json binding mode. Is there a way to selectively disable this

I was thinking of implementing a processor that handles the marshalling of
the response, but this won't handle the unmarshal of the request (which has
the class name specified in the swagger model).

Matt Sicker <>