camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Johnson <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: cxf:bean doesn't resolve properties with CamelBlueprintTestSupport
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:02:31 GMT
I've always had problems with using cfg files in CBTS and don't know
exactly why.  I think it may be a loading life cycle issue.  For example,
in using CXF I'll commonly specify the service class in the configuration
file.  What I'v resorted to doing is using multiple blueprint files.
Blueprint for blueprint-properties.xml that has nothing but the property
definition block with PID and defaults, the camel-blueprint.xml that shows
sets up the camel context, etc.  At test time I'll point to the
src/test/resources/test-blueprint-properties.xml instead of the
blueprint.xml and it works fine.