camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Johnson <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: CamelBlueprintTestSupport No bean could be found in the registry
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 18:49:34 GMT
I just had a "duh" moment when I re-read.  My comments weren't referring to
the asService method specifically but the addServicesOnStartup method.
Apologies for any confusion there.

If I had a good way to mock up a set of bundles to show the injection of a
second test stub bundle and attach it I'd do that but I don't think the
forum permits attachments.