camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Route shudtdown using Route Policy not working
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 19:51:20 GMT
It looks like the route is shutting down - it’s just waiting for the timeout for the active
exchange.

You can change the shutdown timeout if you like with the DefaultShutdownStrategy

<bean id="shutdown" class="org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultShutdownStrategy">
    <property name="timeout" value="30"/>
</bean>