camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: OsgiServiceRegistry caching service references, why?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 08:01:06 GMT
If you inject a blueprint reference to a service into a RouteBuilder
class then I would expect that the camel registry is not involved at all
and you would be able to use the service proxy injected by blueprint
inside the route.

When the service disappears the blueprint proxy should run into

@Claus: Can you confirm this or am I overlooking something?
This is related to this issue

On 09.02.2016 20:32, Quinn Stevenson wrote:
> In reference to the Blueprint proxy - if I use the Camel Bean component to call the service
(i.e. to( “bean://my-bean” ), and I do NOT inject the service reference into the route
builder, I get the dynamic swap of the service implementation.  That (along with reading the
Blueprint specs) lead to me to believe that the service proxy isn’t swapped - just the underlying
service reference.

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect

View raw message