camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: cxf:bean doesn't resolve properties with CamelBlueprintTestSupport
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 19:35:57 GMT
Sorry - my mistake.  I normally use the Java DSL and then wire it up with blueprint - then
I can use the Blueprint property placeholders.

You could use a Java RouteBuilder something like this
public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {
    boolean loggingFeatureEnabled = false;

    @Override
        fromF( "cxf//:bean:my.ws?dataFormat=PAYLOAD&amp;loggingFeatureEnabled=%b", loggingFeatureEnabled)
            .to( "mock://result");
    }

    public void setLoggingFeatureEnabled(boolean loggingFeatureEnabled) {
        this.loggingFeatureEnabled = loggingFeatureEnabled;
    }
}
and then create the bean in your blueprint and set the property with the Blueprint property
placeholder
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
           xmlns:cm="http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.1.0"
           xsi:schemaLocation="
         http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0 http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
         http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint.xsd">

    <cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="cxf-props" update-strategy="reload" >
        <cm:default-properties>
            <cm:property name="loggingFeatureEnabled" value="true" />
        </cm:default-properties>
    </cm:property-placeholder>

    <bean id="java-route" class="com.pronoia.camel.builder.MyRouteBuilder" >
        <property name="loggingFeatureEnabled" value="${loggingFeatureEnabled}" />
    </bean>

    <camelContext id="blueprint-context" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
        <routeBuilder ref="java-route" />
    </camelContext>