camel-users mailing list archives

From Wolfram Huesken <...@wolframite.net>
Subject Deploying hawt.io to spring-boot-web's jetty
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:36:21 GMT
Hello together,

I want to deploy my Camel application together with an embedded hawt.io
for monitoring, but I cannot find anything on how to do that.

I want to use jetty as container and added the following dependencies to
my build.gradle:
compile 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter:1.3.3.RELEASE'
compile 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-web:1.3.3.RELEASE'
compile
'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-jetty:1.3.3.RELEASE'
compile
'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-data-jpa:1.3.3.RELEASE'
compile
'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-actuator:1.3.3.RELEASE'

Jetty is starting up and registering some endpoints like /trace and
/info, /beans, /health etc. so the container itself would be already
running.

How can I add the hawt.io endpoints to this embedded jetty?

Thanks
Wolfram