camel-users mailing list archives

From Ranx <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject CXF server versus endpoints
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2016 04:03:04 GMT
We are in the process of creating a number of services that will share many
characteristics such as security, logging and so on and it would be great if
we didn't have to replicate a lot of it.

	<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="myFooService" address="${CXFServer}/services"
serviceClass="${serviceClass}" loggingFeatureEnabled="true"
		loggingSizeLimit="20">
<cxf:binding> <soap:soapBinding version="1.2" /> </cxf:binding>
<!-etc->
	</cxf:cxfEndpoint>

Things like the SOAP binding version, logging interceptors, etc. will be
common among all of these independent of their service class.  But I can't
seem to find a good example that illustrates setting that up.  I'm sure it's
there I probably just searched with the wrong name.  Perhaps its on cxf bus?