camel-users mailing list archives

From deepaktaker <>
Subject Issue in xml to csv conversion
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:41:09 GMT
Hi All,
         I use camel for converting my xml file to csv. I was using camel
version 2.14.2, and i updated it to 2.16.2. now my conversion is not working
as expected.
In camel version 2.14.2 here's what my input and output looked like
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

if you notice in the second line of output email address field is missing
since it is not available in the second
record of xml, so in the output you get no values but it is empty.

After upgrading to camel 2.16.2 my output looks like this

Now if the filed is missing it is simply ignored.
could any one of you help me to get the output that is used to get earlier
with camel 2.14 version