camel-users mailing list archives

From Ephemeris Lappis <ephemeris.lap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf:bean doesn't resolve properties with CamelBlueprintTestSupport
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:52:34 GMT
Hello.

As the default properties in the Blueprint placeholder seems to be a good
workaround, waiting the 2.16.2 fixed version on ServiceMix, we will set them
for our bundles. In fact, it's also a good way to document the properties
that the bundle expects, and an easy way to test it without strange CBTS
overridden operation. This is specially useful for automated tests during
the CI build where all parameters must be set.

Thanks for this advice.

For deployment, configuration files remain the best way to handle
differences between environments, specially when using devops style
continuous deployment, and configuration version management. In this case,
as you say, CFG files may just override the needed properties...

Thanks for your help.

Regards.