camel-users mailing list archives

From Ephemeris Lappis <ephemeris.lap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf:bean doesn't resolve properties with CamelBlueprintTestSupport
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 22:48:59 GMT
Hello.

Happy to see I'm not the only one getting such a problem !

I've also modified the blueprints to put the entry routes that are
configured with these problematical properties in a separted file that needs
no real unit tests, and all the routes that are to be actually tested in
other blueprints. As this leads to create multiple Camel contexts, routing
is done with "vm" instead of "direct" from the head blueprint to others...

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards.