camel-users mailing list archives

From Ephemeris Lappis <>
Subject Re: cxf:bean doesn't resolve properties with CamelBlueprintTestSupport
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 08:01:07 GMT

I've done more tests, and I have two comments.

1) The error also occurs on other endpoint type. for example, if I use the
same property on a direct option, the route construction fails with the same
exception. This means that this is not a CXF specific problem...

2) I've seen a message in the console after the exception occurs that lets
think that the CamelBlueprintTestSupport has not completed the
initializations when the Camel context construction begins. Here is the
message :

That shows that the properties values are loaded from the configuration file
by the overridden "loadConfigAdminConfigurationFile".

The method "useOverridePropertiesWithConfigAdmin" is not overridden in my
tests, since the configuration is already set.

I don't understand why this method is called after the Camel context
construction starts...

Thanks for your help.