camel-users mailing list archives

From bocamel <>
Subject cxf server basic authentication (using interceptor) does not protect wsdl browsing
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:06:32 GMT
Thanks to Chris Dail, we have been using his
BasicAuthAuthorizationInterceptor to enforce basic authentication on a Camel
CXF consumer endpoint (server), say,  We
noticed that the enforcement does not apply to the WSDL browsing
(  That is, anybody can browse the wsdl
without being authenticated.  In fact, the interceptor does not even get
called for such wsdl browsing.  So my question is that whether there is a
way to enforce basic authentication for all such accesses through camel-cxf.

Thanks in advance for any insight!