camel-users mailing list archives

From jtoepfer <joshua.toep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV file from SQL no headers?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 13:32:38 GMT
Claus,

   Thanks for the info.  Regarding your question:

Should the column name from the SQL result set be used or can you set the
headers hardcoded?  I would say you could either use the columns from the
resulting SQL or have them hardcoded.  I would say that if they were
hardcoded only those mapped SQL columns would be retrieved.

I'll see what I can do along the lines of adding the headers to the message
body prior to the <marshal/>ing.

Thanks again for your help.

-----
Josh Toepfer