camel-users mailing list archives

From trbvm <>
Subject mock not working if id too long
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 16:45:37 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm observing strange behaviour in tests, where I've used to use verbose ids
for routes and processing steps to be able to mock them in tests with
weaveById method. But it seems to me, if id is longer then 18 chars, then
the step in route will not be mocked or, at least not properly mocked.

Can anyone confirm this? Does camel trim ids? At least, in log they are
trimmed. In example below the id should be abcdefgeleader-selection. I
thought, it's just readability issue, but after shortening ids, my test
became green.

Message History
RouteId              ProcessorId          Processor
Elapsed (ms)
[abcdefgeleader-sel] [abcdefgeleader-sel] [file://in?moveFailed=error] [