camel-users mailing list archives

From urwithsumit <sumit.kushw...@gmail.com>
Subject Camle-Swagger-Java- documenting optional param for REST Service
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 23:59:19 GMT
Hi,

Currently while documenting the REST Service we are giving param name as
below:

<camel:param name="consumer_name" type="header" description="Consumer name
invoking the Service." dataType="string" />

This marks the param as mandatory and when we are testing it with swagger-ui
we are forced to give value for this param.

I want to document this param as an optional param. How can this be
achieved?

Note: We are using Camel 2.16.1 and working with Camel-swagger-java
component.

Regards
Sumit