camel-users mailing list archives

From tko429 <>
Subject How to forward another JSP or servlet. Camel-jetty or Camel-servlet
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 06:34:54 GMT
Nice to meet you , everyone. from Japan

I want to construct servlet system with Camel.

the above is my image.

camel-servlet or camel-jetty receive HTTP Request.

Then, next Processor parse HTTP Request and forward another JSP or servlet.

But I have no idea about this way.

I tried to follow,

 .from(jetty:http://localhost:8080//・・・)  // receive http request
 .to( uri="Proc1"/);                                 //overrided by above
  <bean class="testDisp" id="Proc1"/>
    public class Proc1 implements Processor {

            exchange.setProperty(Exchange.CHARSET_NAME, "utf-8");
            exchange.getIn().setHeader(Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE, "text/html;
            HttpServletRequest req =
            HttpServletResponse res =

            RequestDispatcher dispatch =
            dispatch.forward(req, res);

Please teach me how to forward another JSP or servlet

Thank you.

P.S. I am not good at English,sorry