camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: A silly idea?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:38:18 GMT
Hi Kay,

Those extra functionalities are outside the scope of the Camel. This is
usually where higher level runtime frameworks/servers like Spring Boot,
Karaf, etc. kicks in. So just choose the right runtime  for your purposes
(I personally prefer Spring Boot) and use Camel integration module
dedicated for this runtime (like camel-spring-boot).