camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RestConfiguration with multiple ports
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 07:25:42 GMT
Hi

Do you want to have different rest services for different ports? Or do
some of the rest services share the ports?

Either way its not currently baked in too well in the rest-dsl to
allow to pick which rest configuration to user per service.
The design was to keep it simple, 1 rest component for all the services.